Day 22/31 of the Oh Mon Dieux Nail Art Challenge and today’s prompt is: FEATHERS.
These feather nails are so dramatic and they are so easy to do!
FEATHER NAILS HOW TO:
- Polish your nails any color you like
- While the polish is still wet, gently place a feather in the position you want
- Wait for the polish to dry (doesn’t have to dry completely) and polish fast drying top coat over the whole nail
- When the top coat is dry, use cuticle nippers or scissors to cut the extra feather off the top and sides of your nail
- Finish with topcoat to smooth the edges
OPI: Girls Love Ponies & I Just Can’t Cope-Acabana
Feathers: Purchased from the Dollar Store
Voila! I love pink and yellow together, so these are some dramatic, abstract feather nails perfect for the summer.
Until next time,