Last week I featured Scratch Nail Wraps (Zodiac Nail Wraps,) and had such great feedback that I’m showing you another one of their designs: Little Beach Bum, Limited Edition designed by Lynette Cenee. How cute are these? If you don’t want to polish bikinis on your nails, like I recently showed you, then why not choose an even easier method? Nail Wraps!
The Scratch Nail Wraps come in a package of 16, so that you have room to play with and find the right design and size for your nails.
How To Apply
1. clean your nails and file to desired shape
2. find the best wrap that fits your nail shape
3. remove the plastic from the nail wrap
4. place the round edge against your cuticle and and slowly stretch and smooth the wrap around your nail from base to tip.
5. smooth down the wrap and fold the excess over the nail
6. file downwards to remove the excess wrap
7. apply topcoat so your manicure is lasting
You can find Scratch Here:
Disclosure: Products in this post were provided for my consideration. All opinions are my own. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.