If you lack creativity or are simply looking for inspiration for a new makeup look, I always find it helpful to use guided step-by-step instructions for a look that I admire.
Revlon has come out with a range of fall make-up and has put together a handy little ‘how to’ look book that they call a passport – Jet Set into Fall, with 5 different makeup looks: Shake it up in Shanghai, Pucker up in Paris, Be a New York Knock-out, and Be a London Lady. Aren’t these fantastic names?
This post will show you show you how to achieve the “Pucker up in Paris Look” which is one of the featured looks in the Jet Set into Fall Passport.
To achieve this look you need:
- Revlon ColorStay ShadowLinks: in Petal and Greige
- Revlon ColorStay Skinny Liquid Liner: in blackout
- Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara: in Blackest Black
- Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain: in Parisian Passion
- Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy: in Sure Thing, Blackjack and Diamond Top Coat
Start with your usual foundation and concealer base.
Double Winged Cat Eye
- Apply Petal over entire lid and blend it up to just under the brow bone.
- Sweep Greige from the inner corner of the eye outwards along the crease and blend.
- Use the liquid liner along the top lashes starting from the inner corner and moving outwards.
- Extend the line straight out past the eye’s corner.
- Create a double-wing by drawing another line extending it upwards from the outer corner.
- Finish with mascara.
Glide Parisian Passion onto lips for a bold finish. The perfect mixture of gloss and stain in one.
Finish with applying Blackjack on every finger except your ring finger (on one hand) and pinky (on the other). I like to mix & match the look. Seal with a layer of Diamond Top Coat.
Until next time,