With all the hype of Oh Mon Dieux Part 2 (OMD2) Nail Art Challenge, Day 1 is finally here of the 31 day challenge. If you missed how you can take part then you can click HERE. I hope those of you who dabble in nail art will take the time to enter your artwork into the contest, as not only is it a fun opportunity to win some great prizes:
nail art contests are a:
- great way to challenge yourself above and beyond your routine
- fun way to interact and meet other nail art enthusiasts like yourself
- way to expose your talent and broaden your social media reach
- great way to learn new techniques and skills
If you like nail art, why wouldn’t you want to join the OMD2 nailart challenge?
What a lovely color. It goes well with gold, white and black and is a great accent color for the summer.
After polishing my base, I decided that sometimes we don’t appreciate the polishes just as they are – simple and beautiful.
Though these nails are perfectly elegant on their own, as the challenge rules state, you must add nailart, so….
- Sally Hansen: mint sorbet
- essie: blanc
- OPI: my favorite ornament
- Own Nail Charm: hex nail jewelry
- Tribal Design: acrylic paints
- Rings: forever21 and muizee
Though my base was beautiful, I love how my design turned out. What do you think?
Don’t miss the other girls’ mint designs in the gallery below! See you tomorrow with my coral nails….
This is the linkup for OMD2 Nail Art Challenge (with Prizes) – these linkups are to let you share your nail art – Don’t forget a Rafflecopter entry to have a chance to win a prize!
Theme 1. Mint
Open from 1st July to 5th August (depending on your time zone)