One of the ways I challenge my creative spirit with nail art is taking part in nail art challenges. Nail Art challenges are a great way to get out of your comfort zone, try something new, and also meet interesting people who share your passion for nail art. So, I’m excited to say that I was asked by a fellow blogger to help host year two of an international nail art challenge this July – Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux (OMD2) . I hope I can entice those that want a challenge (whether you’re a beginner or are experienced) to take part in the international nail art challenge.
We’ve got fun daily nail art prompts and great prizes! Last year the contest had almost 1000 entries for the Oh Mon Dieu It’s the Rather Awesome 31 Day Challenge Giveaway! This year we will be even bigger with Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux (OMD2)! We’ll have fresh new prompts and we’re bumping up the number of prize packs!
Here’s how the OMD2 nail challenge works-
- 31 days of nail art prompts in July 2014
- post your nail designs on your blog or social media and enter them into our inlinkz
- each prompt you do earns you one raffle entry to win a prize at the end
- the more daily prompts you do, the better your chances of winning!
- we will pick one random winner from each of these areas in the world: UK, EUROPE, USA, CANADA and what we call THE REST OF THE WORLD.
- that means there will be five random winners at the end!
- plus, you’ll have a blast all month long sharing your nail designs with the nail art community
Here’s a sneak peak of some of the prizes that are up for grabs:
This year we have four bloggers hosting OMD2, so feel free to contact us if you have questions.
A special note to you Canadians out there- you’ll be happy to hear that Canada has it’s own prize category this year! Last year it was lumped in with ‘the rest of the world’ category, but now you’ll have a better chance to win! And that means so do our pals in the ‘rest of the world’ raffle too! Yippee!