Happy Monday! Let’s see where this week has taken Nail That Accent:
- One week completed of the Oh Mon Dieux Challenge: ✔
- Number of nail polish changes: 12
- Amount of Acetone Used: A Lot!
- Number of Pictures Taken: Too many to count
- Stress from the number of nail polishes I still need to review: High
- Number of Nail polishes I still need to review: 100+
Today’s prompt for the Oh Mon Dieux Challenge is HOLOGRAPHIC.
Peachy Polish wrote a great definition for Holographic – Hologrpahic polishes have very fine microshimmer-like material (Spectraflair) that gives off a rainbow-like effect when viewed at different angles and in different lighting. Holo can be either linear or scattered.
I used two ncLA hologrpahic polishes: Vacation on Mars and Light Years Ahead along with ncLA Not So Sweet – a soft baby pink to compliment the shimmery holographic polishes .