Over the next few days I’ll be helping you shop for those beauty lovers in your life with 4 holiday gift guides featuring products I have tried, tested and love. No matter who you have to shop for (teachers, friends, sisters, or your mom), these gift guides have been created by price: under $25, under $50, under $100 and luxury, in order to help you keep your holiday budget intact.
THE BEAUTY LOVER’S GIFT GUIDE UNDER $25
1. Formula X Clix! The System To Go 2. Revlon Ultimate All-In-One mascara 3. The Body Shop Italian Summer Fig Treats 4. Thumbs Up Jolly Jumper Nail Wraps 5. Burt’s Bees On The Go Kit 6. The Body Shop Frosted Plum Shimmer Mist 7. Philosophy Christmas Cookie Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 8. Fresh Obsessions
I’m obsessed with….
- Formula X Clix! The System To Go: This is a great gift for someone who does their nails regularly but they may not have all the ‘essentials’. A portable essentials kit with four simple steps to achieve a beautiful manicure. Cost: $19 CAD/$16 USD. Available at Sephora.
- Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara: Having just launched, you won’t be disappointed with this newly formulated mascara that adds volume, length, definition, lifts and adds rich, intense colour in just one tube. The mascara works for anyone. Cost: $11.99 CAD
- The Body Shop Italian Summer Fig Treats: The new fragrance, summer fig, launched this fall and is now included as a lotion and shower gel in this perfect stocking stuffer or teacher’s gift. Cost: $10 CAD/$11 USD or 2 for $18
- Thumbs Up Jolly Jumper Nail Wraps: No time for Holiday manicures? Order these cute nail wraps from the online site Thumbs Up Nail Wraps now, to make sure they’re here in time for the holidays as they ship from the UK! Cost: 6.99 GBP. See how wraps like these look on HERE.
- Burt’s Bees On The Go Kit: I love my Burt’s Bee’s products, so this perfect kit with a body lotion, cuticle cream, facial cleansing towels, and two lip balms is great value for only $14.99 CAD. These are all products that any woman could use.
- The Body Shop Frosted Plum Shimmer Mist: One more from The Body Shop, because they’re so good at packing inexpensive, small gifts that are still lovely. The frosted plum is a new limited edition scent for the holiday season. I tried this lovely product out this week and fell in love. The plum fragrance is very light and fruity with notes of ripe plum, peony and magnolia. The glittery shimmer is soft as well and can be sprayed it all over your body and hair. Cost: $18 CAD/
- Philosophy Christmas Cookie Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath: This is a new product for me, but over the last month I’ve been making cookies in the shower and have fallen in love. Who doesn’t love the smell of freshly baked cookies? Imagine the smell with no calories! This is it. Cost: $18 USD/$24 CAD.
- Fresh Obsessions: One of my favourite affordable facial cleansers, the soy face cleanser was introduced to me about four years ago from a girlfriend and I’ve never looked back. Bonus, in this kit you get a fresh lip treatment too! Only $24 CAD.
Until next time,