We all have those people in our lives that we like to be a little extra indulgent with over the holidays – our best friend, sister, mother…or maybe even ourselves? I always buy one present and put it under the tree just for me. Don’t judge, ok? I mean, I know what I really want, don’t I? LOL. We already saw the Gift Guides for beauty lovers under $25 and under $50 but today we’re spending a little more money with our Gift Guide for Beauty Lovers Under $100.
1. Bobbi Brown Greige Palette 2. Estee Lauder New Dimension Shape + Fill Serum 3. Sephora Collection Makeup Brush Set 4. Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanse & Massage One-Touch Facialist Kit 5. Elizabeth Arden Superstart 6. Calvin Klein Eternity Now 7. Louboutin Nail Polish 8. Birchbox Beauty Box Subscription 9. Philosophy Glowing Days Gift Set
I’m Obsessed With….
1. Bobbi Brown Greige Eye Palette: One of my favourite neutral eyeshadow palettes this fall, you can see my full review of this product HERE. Cost: $82 CAD/$70 USD
2. New Dimension Shape + Fill Expert Serum: This unique, luxurious serum is so soft and plumping at the same time. This really is a miracle product. Breakthrough shaping technology and an advanced pro-collagen complex help improve both visible volume and structure. Skin is smoother, more lustrous, and healthy-looking. Cost: $98 CAD/$89 USD
3. Sephora CollectionTools Of The Trade Brush Set: A high-quality set of eight brushes for the eyes, cheeks, and complexion that is perfect for anybody who uses make-up. I find tha many people don’t invest in quality brushes, which makes this the perfect gift. Cost: $74 CAD/$62 USD
4. Purity Made Simple Cleanse & Massage One-Touch Facialist Kit: This one-step facial cleanser deep-cleans and removes makeup without irritation for instantly brighter and refreshed skin. The Cleanse & Massage One-Touch Facialist gently exfoliates to smooth and refine skin. It features a customizable multilevel massage to leave skin relaxed and glowing. The coolest part? The package comes with a Philosophy’s facial cleanser (Purity) that you fill the bottom of the brush container with to then be dispensed through the brush. Purity is an incredible cleanser for removing makeup – see the proof HERE. Cost: $99 CAD. If you don
5. Elizabeth Arden Superstart: If I could buy this for every girl I know I would, I’m not kidding. This product has seriously changed my life. Designed to help boost your skin’s natural defenses and help your skincare products act better, apply this product before your facial serum and you won’t be disappointed. I promise! Cost: $88 CAD/$65 USD
6. Calvin Klein Eternity Now: 27 years after the original Eternity, and the year after Eternity Night editions this addictive and sparkling floral for women has hit the market. Cost $98 CAD per 100ml/$82 per 100ml
7. Louboutin Nail Polish: I think this is a great gift for any nailphile who has a flare for luxury. With such a high cost for a nail polish, I’m sure she didn’t splurge herself but I can assure you that you will make her day with this beauty. Cost: $58 CAD/$50 USD
8. Birchbox Beauty Box Subscription: I absolutely love this concept. For just $10/month, or a yearly subscription of $100 CAD (2 months free) or $110 USD (1 month free), any beauty lover would love to receive one of these. The box comes with 5 personalized beauty samples delivered right to your door each month. It’s the best way to find the products you’ll love. Like a product in the box? Simply log onto the website and you can purchase the full-sized product.
9. Philosophy Glowing Days Gift Set: This set of seven Philosophy essentials for glowing skin features their bestselling products designed to help moisturize, exfoliate, brighten, and cleanse for softer, younger-looking skin. The set comes in a beautifully decorated holiday box, perfect for gifting. Cost: $98 CAD
Until next time,