Imagine a beauty brand that:
- started with a business plan written on the way home of former TV news anchor, Jamie Kern Lima‘s honeymoon
- is about solving real problems that women face when applying makeup (rosacea and sparse eyebrows to name a few)
- developed with leading plastic surgeons and dermatologists
- has cutting-edge anti-aging technologies
- has NEVER been tested on animals
- is natural and chemical free
- was once only sold at CVS but is now also available at Sephora, ULTA, and itcosmetics.com
- invested so much in research that made no money in first 3 years but recently acquired by L’Oreal and is now worth over 1.2 billion dollars
IT Cosmetics has a cult-like fanbase that have been supporting the brand since the beginning (2008). Since it was only available at CVS for the longest time, being Canadian, I only just discovered it six months ago and (spoiler alert) – I can’t believe what I’ve been missing out.
Some of my newest can’t live without products are Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination full coverage anti-aging waterproof concealers. Available in 4 shades, the must-have gives a serious amount of coverage and doesn’t crease!
A few other new obsessions include the Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 makeup melting cleansing balm and Bye Bye Under Eye Eye Cream. The Bye Bye Lines Serum is a miracle concentrate that helps reduce the signs of aging! Simply apply it morning and night for 10 days and you’ll see visible results! My skin looked brighter and my huge pores definitely looked smaller!
The new Je Ne Sais Quoi Complexion Perfection Face Palette is so gorgeous, I could just eat it up! The palette includes four must-have, talc-free powder formulas that instantly enhance and brighten your features: new Sunshine in a Compact Matte Bronzer, new Perfect Lighting Luminizer, new Bye Bye Pores Blush, and award-winning Bye Bye Pores Pressed Poreless Finish Airbrush Pressed Powder. Featuring proprietary Perfect Lighting Technology to flawlessly distribute light onto skin, this palette creates natural-looking real contour and dimension while providing a youthful glow and airbrushed finish!
Finally, the Je Ne Sais Quoi hydrating color awakening lip treatment actually transforms your lips. You know when the cold really plays havoc on your lips, and they appear dry and uneven? This lip treatment contains hyaluronic filling spheres that help smooth the skin on your lips.IT Cosmetics also launched some stunning, luxurious brush sets for the holidays including my fave – the limited edition City Chic 5-Piece set.
If you have real beauty concerns that you’ve yet to find a solution to (dark circles, fine lines, uneven skin tone) then I highly recommend you try IT Cosmetics. There are some real can’t live without gems (and no one is paying me to say that!).
Shop This Post