Mother’s Day is less than a month away (May 8th, by the way) – have you bought something special for your mom (or hinted to your kids what’s on your list?). Well, I’ve made shopping for the perfect gift easy for you to use. I’ve done all the research and selected the 1o best beauty finds at a variety of prices. The best part? You can purchase online directly from Sephora and have it shipped directly to you (feel free to forward this post onto those kids and/or hubbies who will be shopping for you!). Please note, this is not a sponsored post, but I just find Sephora so convenient to purchase from as they ship within 1-3 days and shipping is free if you spend $50.
When choosing something from Mom, I usually ask myself “Would Mom treat herself to this?” If the answer is no, she wouldn’t buy it herself, then it makes the perfect gift!
- Sephora Mask: Sephora makes a number of fantastic single dose masks. I love them because a) they’re inexpensive and b) you get to try a variety of different ones.
- Murad Invisiblur Protective Shield: Murad is new to me, but after trying a few of their products, I’m addicted. This miracle in a bottle is to be used before your face cream and provides an anti-aging treatment, primer, and SPF 30 sun protection. The best part? It feels amazing and makes your skin look flawless.
- YSL Touche Eclat Neutralizers: If you haven’t heard, colour correcting is all the rage in beauty and these new additions to touche eclat are beyond amazing. Green: Corrects blemishes and conceals redness for an even skintone. Bisque: Corrects dark circles and dark spots and illuminates. Violet: Corrects yellow, dull skin for a healthy-looking glow.
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick: Bite beauty, Canadian natural beauty brand, has launched a collection of of high-impact lipsticks in dimensional shades that have been handcrafted to deliver extreme moisture, soft texture, and creamy wear.
- Amazing Grace Fragrance: If your mom (or you) enjoys trying out the newest frangrance, then this will be a winner. Feminine. Beautiful. Clean. Amazing grace is always appropriate, soft, and feminine. A scent that never offends and is praised by women everywhere.
- Diorshow Mascara: Only the best mascara out there and who isn’t always looking for the perfect mascara? Would Mom splurge on this? Probably not, so that’s why it makes the perfect gift!
- 10X Ultralight Speed Dryer: Everyone always asks me how they can get their hair to look like it does when they leave the salon. It’s easy – a) invest in an amazing hair dryer like this one, and b) use the right product for your hair (that would be an entirely seperate post). This dryer is great because it is a professional blow dryer featuring a patented ecodrive motor to dry hair in as little as 10 minutes.
- : Everyone needs a clarisonic in their life and this amazing set would make the most amazing gift because it comes with some of my favourite rejuvenating and brightening skin care favorites from Ole Henriksen for soft, radiant skin. Mom would be super lucky to get this! Mia 2 Ole Henriksen Favorites Set
- Coconut Frosting Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath: yummy, yummy, yummy tropical vacation in a bottle.
- Formula X System On The Go: Another fun gift that Mom probably wouldn’t treat herself to, a portable manicure-essentials set that locks together the four simple steps of The System for long-lasting, salon-quality effects.
Shop the Post
Until Next time,